We take adventures very seriously!
We specialize in creating experiences that take you out of your comfort zone, enable you to see the world from new angles, and give you the opportunity to give back to the communities you visit!
This position entails that you will be responsible in managing and implementing the public relations and marketing strategy of the organization, provide a creative platform for end user experiences within our programs and trips through web and e marketing tools, and market the organization image through various local and international channels.
- Develop and implement the PR & Marketing strategy in alignment with the overall strategy and mission of the organization.
- Lead and manage the PR & Marketing department and oversee team deliverables.
- Nurture a strong network in various segments of the markets, increase brand awareness, and develop an enviable image by executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Analyze the market trends and communication programs needed for both local and international travel markets.
- Focus on developing user experience and customer retention methods to all travel segments within the organization.
- Can attain to leads and manage marketing roadshows to diverse stakeholder platform.
- Prepare annual department budget.
- At least 5 years of experience in the marketing and/or public relations field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management Skills
- Experience in various social media platforms
- A basic understanding of accounting and financing in companies
This position is responsible in engaging with the targeted local and international communities and providing travel experiences and full-fledged programs to meet the client’s expectations through travel. These communities include academic institutes, corporations, government entities and NGOs.
- Develop and implement the Community Involvement strategy in alignment with the overall strategy and mission of the organization.
- Manage and ensure team deliverables are aligned with the overall objectives and action plan of the community department.
- Act as the voice, liaison, and moderator of the organization through community support and engagement across different sectors in the market.
- Develop customized programs through various itineraries and destinations.
- Identify and analyze prospective stakeholders in the market.
- Create annual roadshows with the PR & Marketing Department and assessing marketing needs on an annual basis.
- Manage an expanded and diversified customer database.
- Ability to create proposals and present them to different stakeholders.
- At least 4 years of experience in communication, business development, and/or project management equivalence.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good Communication Skills
- Project management skills
- Proposal Writing Skills
- Negotiation Skills
The backbone of many travel experiences developed and customized for the communities we engage with, this position will require that you be more hands on with bookings of logistics, transportation, and accommodations whilst matching the requirements and expectations of the client whether they are individuals or organizations.
- Provide quality logistics support services for all trips throughout the year.
- Ensure that all travel arrangements are processed within a specified budget.
- Coordinate with different vendors and companies to provide exceptional deals for transportation, accommodation, and programs.
- Assuring that all bookings are finalized in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Exceptional research skills through different online and offline platforms
- Good communication skills
- Logistics background
A role mainly dedicated to enhancing and building the outreach of the company through creative and inspiring content using multiple online and offline channels.
- Manage and create social media content using different platforms with the main objective of marketing trips, engaging diverse audiences and enhancing the brand image.
- Plan and create marketing campaigns to increase the company’s outreach and spread awareness of different services offered.
- Assist in designing for both online and offline products catered for roadshows, online marketing material and other physical products.
- Manage and enhance The Journey website design and functionality.
- Experience in Adobe Software, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Illustrator, or any other similar software.
- Knowledge in InDesign for marketing materials.
- Experience in Canva or any other similar software for creating content.